Your ideal financial services ERP software needs to have the ability to reach into every core area of your business, and draw loose ends together. While it may seem impossible to find a single software solution that is flexible enough to handle so many different operations at once, the truth is that ERP software has grown increasingly intelligent in recent years, and now has the potential to take on challenges as diverse as supply chain management and human resources at the same time. When it comes to selecting your software, these are the five features that you just can’t live without:
- Human Resource Management – Your people are your greatest asset. With ERP for financial services you can quickly get a handle on payroll, benefits statements, time tracking, vacation requests and more! Human resources is arguably one of the most difficult parts of any enterprise because it is subject to unpredictable changes brought on by outside factors. The right software can reduce unpredictability and reign in time clock inefficiencies that could be costing you dearly.
- Global Business Management – You need financial services ERP software that will grow with you. If you already manage subsidiaries and branch offices, ERP software will allow you to connect the dots between all of your locations and independent teams.
- Supply Chain Management – Both goods and services need to be accounted for in any complete financial services ERP system. Your ERP should provide you with a simple way to handle procurement, along with transparency in order placement, shipping and invoicing.
- CRM Integration – The numbers can only take you so far. What you really need to know is how each of these aspects affects customer satisfaction and engagement. By integrating your ERP with CRM you will have a better chance to deliver real value to your customers. With a simple dashboard you can check in on key metrics and find out how your end user is relating to your overall performance data.
- Forecasting and Business Intelligence – Your financial services ERP also needs to be forward thinking. In addition to tracking real time statistics about your current operations, your software needs to provide you with insight that allows you to make intelligent decisions about the future of your business. With readily available forecasting and trend reports, you will have all the information you need to drive profitability.
As you assess your business needs and search for financial services ERP, consider how these five elements can enhance your management abilities. By eliminating barriers that stand between cohesive units, your financial services ERP can help you create a healthier financial outlook for your organization. It can also change the way you assess customer relationships by putting them into perspective with real financial data. These are the five key elements that your financial services ERP needs to bring you the greatest return on investment.
To learn more about financial services ERP options, contact Merge IT today and speak with a software specialist. Our team is prepared to help you select and implement a new ERP solution using our efficient and effective methodology.